In this video we’ll show you how to link your Google Account to your Reflexology system. This will allow us to enter and update your treatments straight onto your Google Calendar. Once you have set up the Google Integration you won’t need to do anything else, the system will work in the background to keep your Google Calendar up-to-date.
- Once you’ve logged in, click on the Settings button on the home page or click the Cogs Icon in the side menu.
- This will take you to your account settings. Now click the Google tab and you should see a message saying you Google Account has not yet been linked. To start the process click Log into Google on the right hand side.
- If you are not already logged into your google account on the device you are using then you will be prompted to enter your details and log in. This login page is from Google itself as shown here in the URL for the page, this is not a part of our system but a portal provided by Google to allow you to log in. We do not get access to your password or anything else from your Google Account apart from your Google Calendar so we can update your treatment appointments.
- Once you have entered you details and logged in you will be asked to authorise our system to access your Google Calendar. Click Authorise and you will be returned to our system and asked to wait a few seconds while the process is completed.
- Once you are redirected back to your account settings you will see a message saying your account is now linked to your google calendar. Our process creates a separate calendar on your account for your reflexology treatments. The system will only ever update and edit this calendar and will not alter anything on other calendars you may be using.
- Now every treatment in your system will show across all your devices using Google Calendar.
Thanks for using our Reflexology system, remember if you have any feedback or suggestions for our system then you can use the feedback section shown here.