How to Bulk Upload Clients
In this video we’ll show you how to upload Clients in your Reflexology system using our bulk upload option. To do this you will need to have access to a program that can edit spreadsheets like Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets. This process is easiest on a desktop or laptop computer but it can still be done on tablets and smartphones using a spreadsheet app. Bear in mind that this process cannot be used to amend already existing Clients it is intended for adding new clients ONLY.
- Once you’ve logged in, click on the Upload Icon in the side menu.
- On this page you have an option to upload a CSV type document, however first we need to create it. To do this click here to download the excel template for your Client data.
- Once the template is downloaded go ahead and open it with your spreadsheet program.
- Once opened you will see the third row in this sheet is already populated with field headers such as Client Name, Address Line 1, Telephone No and so on. These MUST NOT be changed in anyway when filling in your data.
- Go head and start entering in all your Clients data, using a new row for each client. You don’t need to have all the boxes filled out, as long as there is a Name the client will be created in the system and you can fill the rest in later.
- Once you have entered all the client data you have, click Save As… from the menu options. Depending on the type of program you are using this option will be available in different places, on Microsoft Excel simply go to File -> Save As.
- In the Save As box that comes up you will need to change the Format to CSV (Comma Separated Values). You can then choose where to save the file and change the filename if you wish, this will not affect the upload process.
- Now go back to upload page on the Reflexology System and click Choose File.
- Locate the CSV file you just created and then click Upload. The system will now upload the CSV file and add the new clients you have entered into it.
Thanks for using our Reflexology system, remember if you have any feedback or suggestions for our system then you can use the feedback section shown here.